Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Monday, March 10, 2014

monday's mentions 10 march 2014 ....

Libeeti has been featured over at CSI this week for her work, and over at PageMaps - gorgeous work Libeeti, and such deserved wins!!!

I was pretty thrilled to find out that I'd won a random draw of a beautiful and generous package at Scrap Africa for my entry in their challenge. Their challenges are wonderful - try them if you haven't yet.  The yummy package was donated by 7 Dots Studio and it is GORGEOUS!!! Visit their blog to see what it is all about.

I also made the watch list over at CSI for the last two challenges I joined in on.  What a friendly group of ladies over there! Check them out!


1 comment: